Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 34 - DC to New Jersey

Greetings from the Jersey shore. We started the day with a brief look at the World War II Memorial and then left for Jersey. Stopped a bit in Baltimore and the National Aquarium. A wonderful place. Don't miss it if ever in Baltimore. A little rainy, but uneventful. I'm spending time with my cousin Kathy Schmidinger and her husband, Bob at their home in Brick, NJ. Introducing Bob McClurg to Bob Schmidinger and his son Bobby, was interesting. It went something like this: Bob, Bob. Bob, Bob. Bob, Bobby. Bobby, Bob. (and then another guy showed up who said his name was, "Not Bob.")

I used to summer in this area when a tiny tot and lived for a year in Manasquan, NJ when I was a much older 9 year-old. Will be presenting at Manasquan Elementary (my third grade alma mater) on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, it's just a lovely, happy place to spend hours and hours reading!!

    ReplyDelete